Well done to Lizzie Sharp and all involved in the Fochabers Community Sing project. Desperately missing the whole social and feel-good aspect of singing together, they have decided to record themselves with a lovely version of Sunshine on Leith.
- Glasgow theatre performers create their own Sunshine
- BBC 1 TV COMIC RELIEF RED NOSE DAY – SUNSHINE ON LEITH
- Happy New Year!
- RIP Jim McLean
- WHOLE LOTTA ROADIES- Album now available
- BBC Radio 4 – SOUL MUSIC – Why Sunshine on Leith is a love song to humanity
- New Bodies Gym – ‘I Would Lunge 500 Miles’ – Raising money for Manchester Children’s Hospital.
- SUNSHINE ON LEITH (single version) on LIMITED EDITION GREEN VINYL proceeds to NHS Edinburgh & Lothians.
- Fochabers Community Sing – Sunshine On Leith
- Mary’s Meals – Double The Love Campaign