The Spanish youth choir’s seasonal celebration begins with a gesture of humanity in time of war, a memory of the one that took place on Christmas Day of the First World War. It has been designed by the 4th year students Carlos Álvarez and Eduardo Carranza of ESO. In this project, the entire educational community has been invited to participate by sending small video clips that are part of the final assembly.
- The Proclaimers Live at Melrose
- Inverness review
- Many Thanks
- A great day at Pyramid Stage, Glastonbury
- Inverness Bught Park, Saturday 6th July
- THANK YOU MELROSE & THE BORDERS!
- Melrose Tent Up
- Moonwalk Edinburgh & Irenebrination – The bra that plays ‘I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- We are playing Glastonbury 2019
- Melrose SATURDAY 15 JUNE 2019