The Proclaimers will headline a free concert at Moods Festival, Bruges, Belgium on Friday 26th July. The concert is held in Burg Square. The buildings in Burg square represent a variety of architectural styles from the Gothic to Renaissance to the Neo-Classicist which includes what is perhaps the most beautiful building in Bruges, the Gothic Town Hall or Stadhuis, dating from 1376.
- Matt Lucas : Thank You Baked Potato
- Scottish Health Service : I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- The Nevis Living Room Ensemble – Invitation to participate in I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) recording
- Out of the Ordinary – Republic of Persevere Charity EP
- James Corden & Niall Horan walk 500 Miles
- RIP Alan Lugton
- Thanks to Scottish Trials Bike legend Danny MacAskill
- The Proclaimers – Melrose Wee Film 2019
- A Very Happy New Year to one and all.
- Recording for Linda Thompson