The Proclaimers will headline a free concert at Moods Festival, Bruges, Belgium on Friday 26th July. The concert is held in Burg Square. The buildings in Burg square represent a variety of architectural styles from the Gothic to Renaissance to the Neo-Classicist which includes what is perhaps the most beautiful building in Bruges, the Gothic Town Hall or Stadhuis, dating from 1376.
- Thanks to Scottish Trials Bike legend Danny MacAskill
- The Proclaimers – Melrose Wee Film 2019
- A Very Happy New Year to one and all.
- Recording for Linda Thompson
- Sunshine on Dalkeith
- JACARANDA SCHOOL FOR ORPHANS – I’M GONNA BE (500 Miles)
- David Tennant BBC Children in Need – Got it Covered – Sunshine On Leith
- SEAN PUSHES FOR 500 MORE AT RAF COLLEGE CRANWELL
- All Under One Banner – Streets of Edinburgh
- Angry Cyclist Tour – Good Night!