The Proclaimers will headline a free concert at Moods Festival, Bruges, Belgium on Friday 26th July. The concert is held in Burg Square. The buildings in Burg square represent a variety of architectural styles from the Gothic to Renaissance to the Neo-Classicist which includes what is perhaps the most beautiful building in Bruges, the Gothic Town Hall or Stadhuis, dating from 1376.
- THANK YOU MELROSE & THE BORDERS!
- Melrose Tent Up
- Moonwalk Edinburgh & Irenebrination – The bra that plays ‘I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- We are playing Glastonbury 2019
- Melrose SATURDAY 15 JUNE 2019
- Craig and Charlie meet Louis The Sheep
- Jake Black. R.I.P
- Bridge & Allen featuring The Proclaimers
- Proclaimers return to New Zealand 30 years after their first visit
- Bradley Welsh RIP