The Proclaimers will headline a free concert at Moods Festival, Bruges, Belgium on Friday 26th July. The concert is held in Burg Square. The buildings in Burg square represent a variety of architectural styles from the Gothic to Renaissance to the Neo-Classicist which includes what is perhaps the most beautiful building in Bruges, the Gothic Town Hall or Stadhuis, dating from 1376.
- All Under One Banner – Streets of Edinburgh
- Angry Cyclist Tour – Good Night!
- Angry Cyclist Tour – The last show
- Steve Wright BBC Radio 2 show interview
- THE PROCLAIMERS – Glasgow SSE Hydro Saturday 14 September – NOW SOLD OUT
- Edinburgh Castle Shows
- THE PROCLAIMERS LIVE AT EDINBURGH CASTLE – Sunshine on Leith fan request
- The Proclaimers Live at Melrose
- Inverness review
- Many Thanks