The Proclaimers will headline a free concert at Moods Festival, Bruges, Belgium on Friday 26th July. The concert is held in Burg Square. The buildings in Burg square represent a variety of architectural styles from the Gothic to Renaissance to the Neo-Classicist which includes what is perhaps the most beautiful building in Bruges, the Gothic Town Hall or Stadhuis, dating from 1376.
- Leeds Grand Theatre added : Sunday 18th August
- Moods Festival, Bruges
- Raising funds for Clarrie Mendy & MND Research
- Sir Alex Ferguson Gala Dinner
- Today is 25 years since the UK release of The Proclaimers third album ‘Hit The Highway’.
- Amsterdam show moved to Paradiso
- England/Wales Dates Announced for 2019
- For Tam Dean Burn
- MELROSE & INVERNESS : EXTRA TICKETS AND SPECIAL GUESTS ANNOUNCED
- The Proclaimers to return to Ireland with three shows in September